02 November 2015 - Hamburg Copenhagen Business Forum
The second „Hamburg Copenhagen Business Forum“ will take place
on Monday, 2 November 2015,
09.30 till 17.30 h, in the Confederation of Danish Industry
H. C. Andersens Blvd. 18, 1553 København V.
After 2014 in Hamburg, the forum will this year take place again and provide a platform for business exchange between the business regions of the metropolitan areas of both cities. Entrepreneurs will gain the opportunity to inform themselves about new developments in the metropolises and establish new business contacts. FBBC Chairman Nicolaus Lange will represent the FBBC in a panel debate on the topic of "Building One Strong Region - How to Boost Business Between the Metropolitain Regions".
Other topics include:
Energy I: Building the smart, green and livable city
- Life Science: Public private partnerships as drivers of sustainable healthcare innovation and business value
- Real Estate I: Real Estate Investments in Germany and Denmark
- Energy II: A modern energy system for a smart, green and livable city
- Tourism: Better together?
- Logistics & IT: Moving smarter
- Real Estate II: Offices in Copenhagen
Apart from that the majors of both metropolises, Frank Jensen and Olaf Scholz, will outline in a moderated dialog the future of cooperation between both regions.
Further information can be found via the following link: http://www.handelskammer.dk/hcbf.
Location: Confederation of Danish Industry, H.C. Andersens Boulevard 18, DK-1787 Copenhagen V